Champions to be announced
- Schedule: Once the registration has closed you will receive a email of your schedule. Make sure you join the discord and follow all Legacy socials!
- Hosting: Players will add each other from the bracket, and then invite each other for a 1v1 best of 5 kill race. Hosting will switch off between teams each game if desired.
- No Show: If a team doesn't show up at scheduled time after 10 minutes they will forfeit the first game, and after 20 minutes they forfeit the tournament.
- Streaming: One player from each team must stream the gameplay on twitch.
- Gameplay: The league matches will be a best of 5 kill race. You will play 1-2 teams every week for six weeks. each kill is a point, the team with the most kills at the end of a game wins that match. The first team to win 3 games will win the best of 5.
- Game Results: Both teams need to screenshot the results of each game. The winner will send screenshots of each match played once the league session is over. Send screenshots to the legacy discord, snapchat or instagram!
- Tie: In the event of a tie happening at the end of 5 games. The team with the most overall kills will win.
- Poor connection: If a player loses connection or lags out of a game then the amount of kills they had will still count towards the end result of that game. The game will not be replayed.