Fortnite Summer League Rules
- Schedule:Once the registration has closed you will receive a email of your schedule.
- Hosting:Players will add each other from the bracket, and then invite each other for a 2v2 best of 5 games, kill race. Hosting will switch off between teams each game.
- No Show:If a team doesn't show up at scheduled time after 10 minutes they will forfeit the first game, and after 20 minutes they forfeit the league session.
- Streaming: One player from each team must stream the gameplay on twitch.
- Gameplay: The league session will be a best of 5 kill race. Each kill is a point, the team with the most kills at the end of a game wins that match. The first team to win 3 games will win the best of 5.
- Game Results: Both teams need to screenshot the results of each game. The winner will send screenshots of each match played once the league session is over.
- Tie: In the event of a tie happening at the end of 5 games. The best player from each team will play each other in a tie breaker duo kill race game.
- Poor connection: If a player loses connection or lags out of a game then the amount of kills they had will still count towards the end result of that game. The game will not be replayed.